Fly Fish Baja
THE REEL BAJA
Flyfishing and Light Tackle Outfitter for Roosters, Marlin, Dorado, and more
Whether it is your first Mexico saltwater fly fishing experience, first time in Baja Mexico, or with plenty of fly fishing and travel under your belt, we want every detail of your fly fishing trip to be both pleasurable and memorable. Therefore, we offer a host of Baja fly fishing and light tackle packages and services that can be specifically tailored to any desire.
Come experience the magic of Baja!
BAJA'S BEST FISHING ACTION
We target the best fishing around the entire Cape of Baja, so regardless of what time of year you are here, there are fish to be caught. And we know where and when to go to create an amazing angling experience.
Want to know what's hot right now? Check out the latest report.
Baja Fishing Reports
Learn About The Fish
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
- As I reflect upon my first time fly fishing in the Sea of Cortez, I recognize that I was lucky to find Jeff DeBrown of The Reel Baja to guide my time on the water. I spent a delightful day fishing with Jeff and Captain Luis in June of 2021, and I can say with absolute certainty that I recommend Jeff for your trip to these waters. I highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed.Brad
- When it comes to chasing gallos grandes you are el hombre! You always do a great job setting up our accommodations, airport transfers, etc. and I never have to worry about arrangements. I have had the privilege of fishing in many different places from The Bahamas to Panama and I can tell you that my time with you on the Sea of Cortez is as good as anything I have experienced.Kevin Kynerd
- Its extremely rare to find a guide who is as committed to his craft, works as hard, and cares as much as Jeff Debrown @ The Reel Baja does. Not only is Jeff one of the finest and most innovative anglers I’ve ever been around, but he is also just an all around genuinely great guy who is a lot of fun to be around. Jeff wants all of his clients to have a great experience while fishing with him.Thayne Harrison
- I have spent 6 years now exploring Baja’s waters and sleepy little towns with Jeff on the East Cape and the Pacific up on Magdalena Bay. We have forged great memories (shared quite a few cervezas) in our hunts of striped marlin, yellow fin tuna, dorado, and numerous inshore species on the fly.I can say without hesitation that anytime my fishing plans take me to Baja, Jeff deBrown will be my first call.Ron Guerra
- Jeff was terrific – positioning the boat, choosing the flies, instructing us in casting and retrieving, and managing our group “dance” on the fantail when hooked fish, slashing about in all directions, threatened to tangle our lines. All agreed that it was one of our best ever salt water fishing days.Woody Spruance
- Jeff DeBrown has developed knowledge of their location and techniques to get their focus on your fly in the beautiful waters off of the southern tip of Baja California. He is also personable and full of lots of good stories about the area. I strongly recommend he and his company Reel Baja.David Winter
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY
Choose the method that's easiest for you. We'll get right back to you to start building your custom Baja fishing trip!
CONTACT USvia email